Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Business, life and more… much more!

The past few weeks have been busy, the weather has been bizarre and although I feel as though I am part of a circus (juggling on a trapeze) I refuse to say I am stressed! I was able to be a part of a benefit a few weeks ago for CASA and not only did Sucre Lulu get great exposure; I was able to meet a ton of wonderful people. Since the event I have landscaped our yard (to included hauling bark, and putting in a spa), dealt with the crazy weather, and planned my mom’s 60th birthday party. Once over this hurdle I am sure there will be others!!! In about 6 weeks our summer vacation will start and then shortly after we will be going to Costa Rica for a vacation…

I have been working tirelessly on new clips, pins and headbands! I added some spring/summer flowers to the line…. Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment