Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mini Accessories, Wedding Update and More…

I was recently asked to create a smaller version of the flower hair clips, because my best girlfriend claims her head is tiny! So last weekend I worked on a smaller hair pin and they actually turned out better than I thought! She adored them, I made more, sold those and made some more… I have four left! I will be working on more VERY soon. My bride chose her bridesmaid clips and we are re-creating her hair piece (I have attached the photos) and I cannot wait to see them in the girls hair and have professional photos on the site. I am working on creating a bird cage veil (recommended by a faithful client – thank you Alissa) and I cannot wait to see how it turns out. Finally, Bellezza Hair Studio (http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Sacramento-CA/Bellezza-Hair-Studio-Fan-Club/199399238175?ref=ts) just added this adorable display to their salon… I am so grateful and will “copy” this idea as my new hair accessory display! Thank you Erin and Ang… you girls are the best!







No comments:

Post a Comment