Saturday, February 6, 2010

Survey Saturday

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?
Last Saturday

2. What were you doing this morning at 8?
Blogging and listening to the kids argue

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Drinking coffee and bloggin

4. What are you wearing right now?
Backstreet boys shirt and PJ pants.

5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
Nope… should I be?

6. The last two people to say they loved you?
Olivia and Steven

7. Kissed someone in the last 24 hrs?
My kids

8. Are you happy with your living arrangements?
Yes minus my husband being home daily…

9. Last thing received in the mail?
Bills

10. Do you have any famous relatives?
Nope


11. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
NO

12. How is your hair?
Its long and dark brown with red chunky hilights.

13. How many different drinks have you had today?
Just coffee thus far. I will have my half n’ half (seltzer and water) soon though.

14. What have you eaten today?
Nothing yet

15. Are you any good at math?
No I wish I was…

16. What did you do Friday night?
Well… Ethan and I went to Blue Nami for 50% off sushi (four rolls and two drinks was 30 bucks), then we went to Target for our monthly necessities, then we picked up Lulu from Mimi’s, then I came home, put away our things, started a load of laundry and put the kids to bed. Exciting huh?!

17. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
YES and take a picture…

18. Are you taken for granted?
I think a few people do… but I also think they have never taken the opportunity to get to know me…

19. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Yes

20. Do you like the ocean?
Love the ocean

21. Did you stay friends with your ex's?
Not friends with my ex husband but we co parent and I think his fiancĂ© is great… I consider her a friend.

22. What are you excited about?
Well tons… tonight is a wedding celebration and my date is my cousin Em, Sunday is church (missed last Sunday so Im excited to go today) then to the Ang’s house to hang out with the family (and eat and watch the Super Bowl), then next week I am excited to see how much money we will get back in taxes… I am booking our Jamaican vacation ASAP… and finally for my husband. I know God is working on a plan for him and I am so excited to see his plan.

23. What did you do two nights ago?
Made slow cooked BBQ pork sandwiches, did homework with Ethan, cleaned, cleaned and cleaned. Then made ice cream Sunday’s for the kids, then cleaned, put Lu down and watched a bit o’ Dog the Bounty Hunter with E.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
No


25. Where do you keep your money?
The bank..

26. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
Yes I snuck out with my sister (whom is 5 years younger), jumped in the bed of some “guys” truck and went to Denny’s with my friends. SO unsafe…

27. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
With my husband…

28. What was the weather like on your birthday?
Last year… cant remember… who knows this year…

29. Would you make out with anyone on your friends list?
NO… well my husband…

No comments:

Post a Comment